Bring life outdoors.
In the late 1960s, Danish furniture designer Borge Mogensen conceived his Deck Chair Series of outdoor furniture, which included the perfectly proportioned BM3670 Dining Table.
Reissued by Carl Hansen & Son, the purposeful design helps to bring people and nature together in thoughtful and inspiring ways. The straightforward silhouette in solid, untreated and FSC-certified teak features carefully considered details that include gently rounded ends and identically spaced rivets. Originally conceived for Mogensen's private balcony, the table folds flat when not in use and can be neatly hung on the series' corresponding wall mount as a decorative, architectural object in its own right.
Designed by Borge Mogensen.Product Details
- Deck Series Collection
- Country of Origin: Denmark
- Designed in the late 1960s
- Untreated Teak Finish
Materials Solid wood. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 45.3 in W x 28.1 in D x 28.3 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 46.9 in W x 40.6 in D x 3.5 in H
Packaged Weight: 28.66 lbs.
SKUBM3670 Catalog ID 33082802 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son BM3670 Dining Table" (Stock ID 4786539331629)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.