Sunset stunner: Scandinavian style is personified in the Selandia Extendable Dining Table designed by Anders & Lars Hegelund for Skagerak Designs. Crafted from teak wood known for its natural weather-resistance, this table is sure to be a showstopper in any outdoor setting. The curved, crossed legs of the table offer stable support for the beautifully slatted top. Pair with linen placemats and pillar candles to create the ideal summer setting for dinner under the stars.
Why We Love It:
- Sustainably harvested wood
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Breezy Scandinavian design
Designed by Anders and Lars Hegelund.Product Details
- Selandia Collection
- FSC 100%
- Available with or without Selandia Extension Plate
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Teak. Specifications Dimensions:
- Table: 70.9 in W x 39.4 in D x 28.7 in H
- Plate: 39.4 in W x 19.7 in D x 2.2 in H
- Table: 72.8 in W x 40.9 in D x 4.7 in H
- Plate: 41.3 in W x 21.7 in D x 3.2 in H
- Table: 83.86 lbs.
- Plate: 18.06 lbs.
- Table: 101.3 lbs.
- Plate: 20.81 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: S1450520, S1450520 + 1450525 GTIN5706420028567, 5706420028567 Reference ID "Skagerak Selandia Extendable Dining Table" (Stock ID 6557000925229)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Skagerak:
5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.