The Tangier Lamp, with its gourd shape, was inspired by an Ethiopian string jar. Beth was drawn to its pleasing wabi-sabi form, both organic and architectural in feel and structure. Particular attention was paid to achieve its unique, subtle finish, inspired by Japanese ceramic traditions. The lamp’s egg shell glaze exudes patina, a subdued and sophisticated element in any room.
Designed by Beth Webb.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Lamp bottom: Open bottom
- Black on/off pull chain switch at socket
- 10 ft of SPT-2 cord in Black color
- Wireway position: Side of lamp body
- UL/cUL Listed
- Available in Black Matte or Egg Shell finish with Off-white Linen shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Ceramic, linen. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 20 in Dia x 30.5 in H
- Shade: 20 in Dia x 12 in H
- Body: 11.5 in Dia x 17 in H
- Foot Print: 6 in Dia
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 2 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DW11003-578, DW11004-578 GTIN796505641915, 796505641922 Catalog ID 34961055 Reference ID "Arteriors Tangier Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5087530975277)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.