They have spent 80 years refining exactly what a task lamp can and should be and here it is. Their best-selling Type 75™ desk lamp combines all the high quality fittings and features you have come to expect from an Anglepoise, with elegant, classic looks, flowing movement and full adjustability.
- Type 75 Collection
- Designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, 2004
- Anglepoise constant tension spring technology
- Integrated shade-mounted switch
- Plug: 2-blade US plug to NEMA 1-15
- UL listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in various colors
Note: Bulb weight critical for balance. Approximate bulb weight 25-60gDesigned by Sir Kenneth Grange.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Matt paint or brushed aluminum finish.
Aluminum shade and arms.
Integrated shade switch.
Chrome plated fittings.
Cast iron base with aluminum cover.
- Overall: 5.5 in Dia x 7.5 in H
- Max Reach: 26 in
- Base: 7.9 in Dia
- Cable Length: 106.3 in
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 13W 120V E26 (medium base) 900 Lumens, 80CRI, 2700K Compact Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 32613, 32575, 32614, 32615 GTIN5019644326136, 5019644325757, 5019644326143, 5019644326150 Catalog ID 8057504 Reference ID "Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp" (Stock ID 6030673925)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.