Beyond its function as a lamp, the Dipping Light seeks to excite. When it’s turned on, its different shades of paint sift the light, creating a magical ambient effect. When it’s off, its colored glass sphere is an object charged with beauty, and eye-catching design piece for a shelf, bedside, or table.
Jordi Canudas is an alchemist of light. He experiments with it, seeking always to be surprised and learn from it. He wants to capture the essence of light. With this goal in mind, the Dipping Light was created as yet another experiment – dipping a lit bulb into paint several times – with the end result of this table lamp. The various layers of paint draw concentric circles and capture the light, moderating its intensity. The paint becomes the shade, coloring and texturizing the light. A brass or graphite base is added for support. This artisanal process will make each lamp a unique and exclusive creation.
The history of the Dipping Light has only just begun. Marset wasn’t willing to settle for just the two table lamp sizes it has come in so far. Its most poetic light expands its uses and is now offered as a portable lamp, suspension lamp, wall lamp and a new table lamp size –ø20 cm– to bridge the gap between the small and large sizes. The colors are the same, with an expanded model line-up. There is also a choice of finish for the stem between brushed brass and graphite.
- Dipping Collection
- Designed in 2018
- Suitable for indoor use
- Each lamp illuminates with different shades of light depending on the paint color, creating a wide range of ambient lights that can match any decor
- Brilliant white blown glass globe with layered paint
- Cylindrical metal body
- In-line switch on cord
- Black electrical cord
- Dimmable with LED dimmer
- cUL Listed
- Available in Brushed Brass or Graphite finish
- Available in various shade colors
To clean the luminaire, use a soft damp cloth with soap or neutral detergent. Do not use alcohol or other solvents.Designed by Jordi Canudas.
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials glass, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 4.9 in Dia x 8.7 in H
- Base: 2.4 in Dia
- Cable Length: 78 in
- 1 x 4W 120V 123 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K Integrated LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A691-016, A691-014, A691-015, A691-013, A691-017, A691-300, A691-301, A691-302, A691-303, A691-304 Catalog ID 23431056 Reference ID "Marset Dipping Light Table Lamp" (Stock ID 1505662468141)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.