Simple, elegant, creative, and stylish. The Bicoca Table Lamp by Marset comes made from polycarbonate with a fully adjustable overlay of simple geometric forms designed to direct and tilt light anywhere you need it with ease. For the ultimate in customization, it comes with three versatile accessories designed to help you use more creativity in your design than you thought possible.
Designed by Christophe Mathieu.Product Details
- Bicoca Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Polycarbonate body and shade with opal diffuser
- Stainless Steel and teflon joint
- Battery life - 5hrs peak power, 10hrs half power, 20hrs quarter power
- 10hr battery charging time
- Tiltable shade
- 3-Position Dimmer
- Available in Without or With accessories
- Available in various colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Polycarbonate body and shade.
Stainless steel and teflon joint.
- Overall: 5.5 in Dia x 8.9 in H
- Base: 2.5 in Dia
- Armrest Accessory: 18.4 in W x 3.9 in D
- 3.2W 120V 478 Lumens, 2700K Integrated LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A680-012, A680-011, A680-015, A680-013, A680-016, A680-014, A680-012 + A680-007, A680-011 + A680-007, A680-015 + A680-007, A680-013 + A680-007, A680-016 + A680-007, A680-014 + A680-007 Catalog ID 15412020 Reference ID "Marset Bicoca Table Lamp" (Stock ID 106539122697)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.