Designed by Konstantin Grcic and presented with the Gold Compass award, May Day is a lamp suitable for multiple uses and locations: it can be positioned on a table, placed on the floor, or suspended, thanks to the practical handle, which also acts as a cord reel.
MAY DAY utility light fixture.
Designed by Konstantin Grcic.
- Designed by Konstantin Grcic, 1998
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor use
- Push button switch on handle
- On-off switch on lamp body
- Available in various finishes
- Quick Ship
Materials Injection-molded tapered opaline polypropylene diffuser.
Hook/handle, also acting as cord winder, made of 10% talc-filled injection-molded polypropylene.
- Overall: 8.7 in Dia x 20.9 in H
- Cord Length: 190 in
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Frosted Incandescent lamp (included)
- Dry Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: FU378002, FU378030 Catalog ID 1006740 Reference ID "FLOS May Day Table Lamp" (Stock ID 402468540)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by FLOS:
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.