A combination of basic geometric shapes and the use of wood together with metal give this range of lamps a homely appearance, at the same time as a clearly defined personality. All of the movements of the fully rotating shade use arms and hinges, and its technical precision means that springs or counterweights are not necessary in order to maintain the selected position. Scantling is a term used to define the size to which a piece of wood or stone is measured and cut, derived from the name of an old unit of measurement. The interplay of the different elements used in its design gives this lamp an archetypal, almost graphic appearance.
Marset USA is a beautifully edited lighting collection that revels in subtle detail and maximal ambiance, resulting in luminaires that engage the senses and enhance quality of life through clean, contemporary design, innovative production techniques and flawless craftsmanship. The company integrates an ever-growing range of disciplines which result of streamlined, sophisticated lighting that infuses an environment with warmth and personality.
Designed by Mathias Hahn.
- Scantling Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Cylindrical lacquered aluminum shade
- Lacquered iron column and base
- Adjustable solid oak arms
- Fully rotating shade
- Switched at fixture
- UL Listed
- Available in White color
- UL Listed
Lacquered iron stem and base.
Solid oak arm supports a lacquered aluminum shade.
The switch is built into the diffuser.
- Overall: 8.3 in W x 15.75 in D x 23.3 in H
- Shade: 3.7 in D x 7.7 in H
- Base: 8.3 in Dia
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 20W 120V E26 (medium base) T3 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUA626-013 Catalog ID 79281 Reference ID "Marset Scantling Table Lamp" (Stock ID 174655129)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.