Opal is a family of translucent globes using Tom Dixon's own custom recipe of tinted white opalescent polycarbonate. Semi translucent, they maintain an ethereal ghostliness in the daylight and at night form a perfectly illuminated sphere. Coupled with their new custom-made Tom Dixon LED, the Opal range emits a soft, diffused and flattering light. The gentleness of the light bulb shape is achieved through a blow-molded custom combination of opalescent plastic.
The archetypical silhouette of Opal allows for use in the most minimal of settings. The light’s strong constitution of shatter proof polymer makes it indestructible in contract use and the soft glow makes it desirable in domestic decoration.
- Opal Collection
- Year of Design: 2019
- Suitable for indoor use
- Assembly required
- Blow molded opalescent polycarbonate shade with an injection molded polycarbonate diffuser
- UL Listed
- Available in Opal shade
- Clean with a soft dry cloth only
- Do not use polishing agents, water or abrasive materials when cleaning
- Always switch off the electricity supply before cleaning
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Polycarbonate. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 9.8 in W x 11.3 in D x 9.8 in H
- 1 x 6W 120V 800 Lumens, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUOPS0101-WUSM2 Catalog ID 27780658 Reference ID "Tom Dixon Opal Wall Light" (Stock ID 3885559676973)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.