Wall mounted luminaires for adjustable direct and indirect lighting.
- Tolomeo Collection
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, 1995
- Made in Italy
- Wall mounting to standard electrical junction box centered on canopy of luminaire
- Switch incorporated in lampholder
- New restyled mounting plate, hardware concealed
- UL Listed
- Available in Without or With on/off switch
Michele De Lucchi.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
||Body in high polished die-cast aluminum.
Fully adjustable, rotatable, and tiltable diffuser in matte anodized aluminum.
- Overall: 5.9 in W x 11 in D x 8.8 in H
- 1 x 100W E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 3-5 business days.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
As provided by Artemide:
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.