Suspenders™ LED system is a delicately scaled, modular system of interconnected elements and suspended LED components. It can be configured as individual lighting sculptures or as a tiered web of infinite scope and variety. Using today’s leading edge technology, Robert Sonneman has reimagined and greatly expanded his original Suspenders concept from the late 1980s with a lighter scale, increased capability, and wider range of precisely scaled luminaires.
Designed by Robert Sonneman.
- Suspenders Wall Light Collection
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Includes Suspended Cylinder Luminaires
- Dimmable with Electronic Low Voltage Dimmer
- UL Listed
- ETL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Flood Lens, Glass Diffuser or Snood Flood Lens Luminaires
- Available in Satin Black finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Diecast aluminum.
Clear etched glass.
- Overall: 1.75 in W x 3.75 in D x 8 in H
- Overall: 1.75 in W x 3.75 in D x 9 in H
- 1 x 4.5W 120V 280 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: SLS0218, SLS0220, SLS0219 GTIN872681112125, 872681112163, 872681112149 Catalog ID 14816267 Reference ID "Sonneman Suspenders Wall Light with Suspended Cylinder Luminaire" (Stock ID 55678369801)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.