Nova is designed by the Danish design studio ARDE. Nova means ‘new’ and refers to the innovative and sustainable technique of molding 3D veneer. The chair is made of recycled excess pieces of beech veneer, sliced and glued together in a delicate and patented process – thus creating a textual and organic looking surface. The result ensures a beautiful exploitation of raw materials and minimizes the amount of waste in veneer production. The 3D veneer allows for the design to shape the wooden chair in a comfortable, light and organic shape. Nova stacks perfectly in six (twelve on a chair trolley) and is available in a choice of three different stains, making it suitable for both commercial and residential use.
Designed by ARDE.
- Nova Collection
- Country of Origin: Poland
- Available in Black, Black with Armrest, Black with Seat or Black with Seat and Armrest style
- Quick Ship
Materials Shell: 98% Recycled fishnets and recycled plastic.
Seat: Upholstered seat made from post consumer recycled polyester.
Frame: Steel with gun metal finish.
- Overall: 21 in W x 19.3 D x 17.7 in H
- Seat Height: 17.7 in
Product Weight: 12 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 09013, 09014, 09011, 09012 Catalog ID 33008485 Reference ID "Mater Nova Sea Chair" (Stock ID 4747517919277)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.