2016 saw the completion of the “Piuma” project by Piero Lissoni. The chair is one of the most revolutionary and enterprising products in Kartell’s repertoire of technology and materials. By applying its injection molding techniques in a sophisticated new way that was designed especially for this material, an exclusive in the world of industrial design, Kartell has managed to create a chair that measures just a few millimeters thick (0.1 inches max), resulting in an ultra-light product (barely 4.85 lbs).
It is the first time that a material containing carbon fiber has been injection molded, and for an aesthetic, stylish product at that. Thanks to this unprecedented mix of materials, the Piuma is not only extremely light and slender but also incredibly durable, flexible and suitable for outdoor use.
Designed by Piero Lissoni.
- Designed by Piero Lissoni, 2016
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Materials A carbon-filled thermoplastic.
- Overall: 30.4 in W x 21.25 in D x 30.4 in H
- Seat Height: 18.9 in
- Arm Height: 25.6 in
Product Weight: 5.82 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 11.68 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5802/03, 5802/GR, 5802/VE, 5802/SE, 5802/RU, 5802/09 Catalog ID 9456417 Reference ID "Kartell Piuma Chair" (Stock ID 8197364745)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.