Trea is engineered with a unique solid state recline mechanism that offers the sitter 12 degrees of movement, the chair’s overall modular design makes it easy to upgrade and maintain each of its components, minimizing the environmental impact. Trea’s waterfall-edge seat reduces impact to the back of the knees, a contoured backrest gently pivots to follow the natural point of hip rotation, cradling the body’s curves for lumbar support, the sitter can move freely and comfortably, without adjusting any mechanisms or dials. Inspired by simple, natural forms, the Trea chair features a sophisticated design that embodies versatility, functionally flawless and aesthetically pure, Trea offers the most comfort with the least amount of effort, providing stylish support in any space.
Designed by Todd Bracher.
- Trea Collection
- Country of Manufacture: USA
- Ergonomic Comfort
- Recline Range: 12° recline
- Weight Capacity: up to 300 lbs
- Minimal yet durable design provides intuitive ergonomic comfort
- Ideal for conference rooms, collaboration spaces, cafeterias, home offices, living rooms and dining rooms
- Cantilever base
- Available in White color
- American Made
Materials Plastic, aluminum, steel, mesh, cotton. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 22 in W x 22 in D x 31 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 24 in W x 23 in D x 35 in H
Product Weight: 20.5 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 32 lbs.
SKUT200WWW-----G Catalog ID 35061995 Reference ID "Humanscale Trea Chair" (Stock ID 5100282839085)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Humanscale:
15 year warranty (for frame and arms). 5 year warranty (for fabric/cushions/arm pads).Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.