Honoring the cantilevered chairs of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, the Newson Aluminum Chair, 90 years later, is a forward-looking expression that synthesizes simplicity, material and precision, in the Modernist tradition.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Newson Collection
- The chair consists of three high-pressure castings–a main frame and two end caps–which connect to create a remarkably simple, yet structurally sound frame
- The complexity of the engineering is made invisible through mechanical precision and streamlined design
- The mesh seat and back integrate seamlessly with the frame, further emphasizing the chair’s visual purity
- Arms are self-skinning urethane in medium grey or black finish and will match back insert
- Back mesh is held in place with fiberglass-reinfoced nylon insert with medium grey or black finish
- Nylon glides included
- Stacks up to four high
- Award: #MetropolisLikes NYCxDesign Award, Interior Design Magazin HiP Award, NeoCon 2018
- Certification: The Newson Aluminum Chair is Greenguard certified and passes the California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 requirements (June 2013 version)
- Available in Black, Warm White or Metallic Silver frame
- Available in Black or Medium Grey black insert
- Available in various mesh colors
Materials Frame is die cast aluminum.
Mesh seat and back are knitted using two components: polyester yarn, which adds color and a soft hand, along with thermoplastic elastomer which provides the structural element.
- Overall: 25.4 in W x 23.75 in D x 33 in H
- Seat Height: 18 in
- Arm Height: 24.75 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MN01A-BL-BL-M1, MN01A-BL-BL-M2, MN01A-BL-BL-M3, MN01A-BL-BL-M4, MN01A-BL-BL-M5, MN01A-BL-BL-M6, MN01A-BL-MG-M1, MN01A-BL-MG-M2, MN01A-BL-MG-M3, MN01A-BL-MG-M4, MN01A-BL-MG-M5, MN01A-BL-MG-M6, MN01A-WW-BL-M1, MN01A-WW-BL-M2, MN01A-WW-BL-M3, MN01A-WW-BL-M4, MN01A-WW-BL-M5, MN01A-WW-BL-M6, MN01A-WW-MG-M1, MN01A-WW-MG-M2, MN01A-WW-MG-M3, MN01A-WW-MG-M4, MN01A-WW-MG-M5, MN01A-WW-MG-M6, MN01A-MS-BL-M1, MN01A-MS-BL-M2, MN01A-MS-BL-M3, MN01A-MS-BL-M4, MN01A-MS-BL-M5, MN01A-MS-BL-M6, MN01A-MS-MG-M1, MN01A-MS-MG-M2, MN01A-MS-MG-M3, MN01A-MS-MG-M4, MN01A-MS-MG-M5, MN01A-MS-MG-M6 Catalog ID 21304352 Reference ID "Knoll Newson Aluminum Arm Chair" (Stock ID 711723974701)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Knoll:
Standard KnollStudio warranty applies.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.