The Logan Flush Mount in polished nickel features a clear glass dome shade set into a round steel frame accented with bars crisscrossing across the shade. It picks up the strap and rivet detail of other pieces within this family and also comes in aged iron finish, which will patina over time. The Logan family of products from TOB Thomas O'Brien for Generation Lighting mirrors Thomas' masterful design aesthetic of bridging traditional and modern styles.
Logan is about strapped metal and rivet detail, building from a center body.
Designed by Thomas O'Brien.
- Logan Collection
- This bold series can look modern and masculine, but with details that are traditional and softer too
- Connection: Mounted To Box
- Supplied with 8" of Black/White wire
- ETL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Title 24
- Available in Aged Iron or Polished Nickel finish with Clear glass
- Quick Ship
Materials Steel, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.4 in Dia x 8.6 in H
- Canopy: 17.6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Wire Length: 8 in
- 2 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: TF1002PN, TF1002AI GTIN014817593464, 014817593457 Catalog ID 29388019 Reference ID "Generation Lighting Logan Flush Mount" (Stock ID 4051397476397)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.