Rich, bright and sophisticated, the Caboche lamp is a mosaic of refraction, a perfect fusion of different personalities in one form, coming together to create the body and light effect of the lamp. When it is turned on, the light diffuses from inside the spheres like lots of bright crystals, lighting the surrounding environment. Caboche ceiling lamp is a jewel of creativity and technology, available in transparent version. The lamp is the perfect protagonist for homes or public areas, uniting visual impact with lightness, decorative value and functionality.
Designed by Patricia Urquiola.
- Caboche Collection
- Made in Italy
- Designed in 2006
- Suitable for indoor use
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Clear glass color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Acid-etched finish blown glass internal diffuser, external diffuser consisting of a crown of polycarbonate arches secured to a chromed metal mount and PMMA spheres.
Wall mounting plate and mount, housing the lighting technology part, made of aluminum color epoxy powder coated die cast zamak.
- Overall: 19.75 in Dia x 7.5 in H
- 1 x 100W 120V R7S base, type T3Long Halogen (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU311008-16U Catalog ID 1205961 Reference ID "Foscarini Caboche Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 415072924)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.