Designed for either wall or ceiling installation, Sillaba combines discretion and pureness, furnishing any room with its minimal presence.
Designed by Piero Castiglioni.
- Designed in 1988
- May be mounted on the wall or ceiling
- High heat-resistant technopolymer frame
- Heat resistant sandblasted glass diffuser
- Small / Medium: Accessories not included, but are required to create full system: 12V Remote Transformer
- Small / Medium: Dimmable with Low Voltage Electronic dimmer
- Large: Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- ADA Compliant
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Metal finish
- ADA Compliant
Materials Technopolymer frame, glass diffuser. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 3.5 in Dia x 2.3 in H
- Overall: 4.7 in Dia x 2.7 in H
- Overall: 5.5 in Dia x 3.5 in H
- 1 x 20W 12V 6.35 base, type T4 Bi-Pin Halogen lamp (not included)
- 1 x 35W 12V 6.35 base, type T4 Bi-Pin Halogen lamp (not included)
- 1 x 60W 120V G9 base, type T4 Halogen lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: UL2775/2G, UL2775/5G, UL2775/7/12G Catalog ID 71969 Reference ID "FontanaArte Sillaba Wall / Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 174574013)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.