Designed by the founders of Foscarini in the first years of the company's life, Folio pays homage to the simplicity of the small gestures that make a lighting design decorative. This lamp evokes a sheet of paper being stretched. Two corners bend slightly towards the wall or the ceiling with a movement just hinted at but enough to give volume to the two dimensional shape of a sheet of paper. Two small screws hook the blown glass diffuser to the metal support and these two points become a delicate decorative element. Folio's light source is housed inside the metal support and diffuses a warm, intense light through its satin-finished screen.
- Folio Collection
- Designed by Carlo Urbinati e Alessandro Vecchiato, 1990
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in White finish
- Made in Italy
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Hand-blown cased glass diffuser, hot bent and subject externally to immersion in acid, or in the striped finish, hot bent and silk-screen printed glass slab diffuser.
For the halogen version, wall or ceiling mounting plate, housing the lighting technology part, made of aluminum color epoxy powder coated die cast zamak.
- Overall: 18.9 in W x 15 in D x 3.9 in H
- 1 x 100W 120V RSC base, type T3 Halogen lamp (not included)
SKU0190081UL 10 Catalog ID 1204957 Reference ID "Foscarini Folio Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 415064756)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.