Rituals is a combination of east and west, memory and modernity, poetic inspiration and technological research. It is a family of distinct, complementary shapes that translate the luminous magic of oriental rice paper lanterns into the precious physical form of blown glass. The special glass working method, with irregular lines that mark the surface, was created by the industrialization of the artisan process of grinding. The result is a delicate, fascinating decoration that produces a unique sensation of chiaroscuro and a soft and gentle light. The strength of this design concept has allowed them to develop new sizes and uses, which are not merely adaptations, but real explorations of the further possibilities of this project.
Designed by Ludovica + Roberto Palomba.Designed by Ludovica Palomba.Designed by Roberto Palomba.
- Rituals Collection
- Designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba, 2015
- Diffused light
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in White finish
- Made in Italy
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Blown satin glass and lacquered metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7.5 in Dia x 9.25 in H
- Canopy: 3.9 in Dia
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKU2440083 10 UL Catalog ID 12373280 Reference ID "Foscarini Rituals 3 Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 9288747721)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.