The Link lamp is a Ramón Esteve design for Vibia. This collection of ceiling lights was inspired by the Link XXL collection, but on a smaller scale aimed more for private residences. The Link lamps combine a varied range of modules, differentiated by size and number of elements, so that the user can choose the optimum fixture for their home. With its minimalist almost neutral design it can complement all types of interior décors. Vibia manufactures the Link lamp in lacquered gloss white and lacquered gloss charcoal gray.
Geometry as decor... The Link is a series of preconfigured geometric patterns that can be arranged across the canvas of a ceiling. These configurations have shallow profiles making them ideal for residential and hospitality settings or anywhere with.
Designed by Ramon Esteve.
- Link collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Driver included: 120-277V 50/60Hz, Efficiency: 3%, Total Flux: 7200.00, Maximum value: 77.46
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- Dimmable with a 0-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in White Glossy Lacquer color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Methacrylate diffuser, aluminum body. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16 in W x 16 in D x 8 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 4 x 24W 120-277V PL-L 2G11 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU5379-03 Catalog ID 11148819 Reference ID "VIBIA Link Square Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 8877056073)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.