Although Knoll has emphasized and incorporated sustainable manufacturing processes since the 1970s, the 2002 introduction of Life marked a new level of commitment to environmental responsibility. Designed in collaboration with Formway Design, Life represents a complete rethinking of how to approach sustainability through design. It's not just about what materials are used, but how much material is used and how readily those materials can be separated and recycled. Almost all of the parts can be removed and updated, which combined with superior ergonomic comfort, make Life quite possibly the last chair you will ever buy.
Designed by Formway.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
- Designed by Formway Design, 2002
- Knit back available in 14 colors
- Seat Topper available in a variety of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck Leathers
- Height adjustable, fixed-height aluminum and fixed-height plastic arms
- Available in Black Plastic or Aluminum base
- Available in Hard Castors or Soft Castors castors
- Available in various back and seats
- Quick Ship
Materials Synchronized recline with auto-balanced tension adjusts effortlessly using your body weight as counter balance.
Dynamic seat pan with forward flex alleviates pressure points, allows for proper circulation, supports perched postures and eliminates the need for thick foam upholstery.
Adjustable seat depth provides ample 4" range for various body types.
Flexing back frame follows your movements and ensures constant full back support.
Tension preference selector adjusts the resistance of the reclining mechanism.
Tilt lock gives users the ability to lock the chair upright or allow for recline, depending on the task.
- Overall: 26.5 in W x 24.5 in D x 38.5 - 43.75 in H
- Seat Height: 15.75 - 21 in
- Arm Height: 22.6 - 31.8 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BH-BSF15-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BH-BSF15-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BH-BSF19-ST-KST19-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BH-BSF19-ST-KST19-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BH-BSF31-ST-KST31-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BH-BSF31-ST-KST31-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BH-BSF32-ST-KST32-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BH-BSF32-ST-KST32-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BH-BSF41-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BH-BSF41-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BH-BSF41-ST-KST19-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BH-BSF41-ST-KST19-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BS-BSF15-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BS-BSF15-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BS-BSF19-ST-KST19-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BS-BSF19-ST-KST19-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BS-BSF31-ST-KST31-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BS-BSF31-ST-KST31-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BS-BSF32-ST-KST32-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BS-BSF32-ST-KST32-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BS-BSF41-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BS-BSF41-ST-KST15-NB, 55H-3-2-A-5-K-BS-BSF41-ST-KST19-NB, 55H-3-4-A-5-K-BS-BSF41-ST-KST19-NB Catalog ID 127223 Reference ID "Knoll Life Height Adjustable Chair" (Stock ID 347456453)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $85.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.