“Banker’s lamps are one of the earliest kinds of electric lamps. They were made as early as the 1800s. Typically produced of a solid brass base and a green glass shade and functioned as accent or task lighting. Originally they were used by bankers, who worked long hours, looking at small numbers. They needed extra light on their desk to make their job a little easier. “Goldman”, named after an investment banking firm, designed as a step in the evolution of this traditional lamp, Injected with high technology and slick lines.” Ron Gilad
GOLDMAN table lamp provides direct light.
Designed by Ron Gilad.
- Designed by Ron Gilad, 2012
- Suitable for indoor use
- Optical switch on base, dimmable with the ″Soft Touch″ technology
- The power supply is on a plug with interchangeable sockets
- Includes USB port on back of base
- Touch-sensor 2-step dimmer on base
- UL Listed
- Available in Black or Brass color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Frame in aluminum with diffusers in clear methacrylate. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 10" W x 3.15" D x 15.75" H
- Base: 5.9" W x 3.15" D
- Cord Length: 98"
- 42 LEDs, 8W 120V 420 Lumens total, 85 CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- dry location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: F3440030, F3440044 Catalog ID 1006719 Reference ID "FLOS Goldman Table Lamp" (Stock ID 402468480)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by FLOS:
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.