When a soft glow is desired, milk glass is one of the best materials to diffuse illumination. The Daze Wall Sconce is made of articulated panels of white milk glass that are joined together by ribs of metal in an antique brass finish. This white sconce, which joins a number of fixtures in the Daze family designed by Clarence Mallari, will turn luminous when it is switched on.
Designed by Clarence Mallari.
- Daze Collection
- Mount directly to the wall
- UL/cUL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Antique Brass / White finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Iron, milk glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 10.5 in W x 5.5 in D x 11.75 in H
- Backplate: 6 in W x 0.75 in D x 11.75 in H
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A Standard Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKU5000-0175 GTIN633306035010 Catalog ID 37688641 Reference ID "Currey & Company Daze Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 5219569041453)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.