The 1960s classic Bertoia Molded Shell Chair is now available with a four-leg stacking base! This new base option provides a flexible solution for a variety of spaces.
The sculptural shell is comfortable and casual while adding a pop of color to any environment. Mix and match or keep a singular color palette, this design brings a playful tone to any space at a competitive price point.
Designed by Harry Bertoia.Product Details
- Bertoia Collection
- Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1960
- Clear thermoplastic elastomer bumper secured between base and shell assures proper stacking
- Chairs stack five high on the floor
- Not appropriate for outdoor use
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Available in Black, White or Polished Chrome base finish
- Available in various shell finishes
Materials Seat is glass fiber reinforced nylon shell.
Base is constructed of steel rods with polished chrome finish or white or black powder coat.
- Overall: 22 in W x 21.75 in D x 30.5 in H
- Seat Height: 18.25 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 420NS-WH-BL, 420NS-MG-BL, 420NS-OR-BL, 420NS-YE-BL, 420NS-BU-BL, 420NS-WH-W, 420NS-MG-W, 420NS-OR-W, 420NS-YE-W, 420NS-BU-W, 420NS-WH-C, 420NS-MG-C, 420NS-OR-C, 420NS-YE-C, 420NS-BU-C Catalog ID 21304426 Reference ID "Knoll Bertoia Molded Shell Side Stacking Chair" (Stock ID 711724335149)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Knoll:
Standard KnollStudio warranty applies.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.