The Nelson Ball Lotus Table Lamp is part of the Nelson Bubble Lamp series. Mounted on a steel base, with or without walnut cover, the charming sphere fills interiors with a warm, diffused light. George Nelson, inspired by a set of silk-covered Swedish hanging lamps, originally designed the Bubble Lamp series in 1952.
Handcrafted in Michigan, U.S.A.
- Nelson™ Bubble Lamps® collection
- Part of the Herman Miller® Collection
- Designed by George Nelson in 1952
- Color: White
- Available in 2 types of base: nickel or walnut
Care and CleaningIn most settings the lamps can be cleaned with a feather duster or a soft cloth. If they become grimy, the process will be bit more complicated. We suggest cleaning them with a mild soap solution (a little ivory dish liquid in two quarts of lukewarm water, for example) and a soft cloth. To remove the soap, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry with a soft rag. Stronger solutions, like a glass cleaner containing ammonia, could discolor or damage the plastic coating.Designed by George Nelson.
- American Made
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Plastic coating over a steel-wire frame, brushed-nickel steel, solid walnut end cap on chain. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12.75 in Dia x 26.5 in H
- Shade: 12.75 in Dia x 12 in H
- Base: 8 in Dia
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 1 x 150W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: H761LTSBNS, H761LTSWAL Catalog ID 1391400 Reference ID "Herman Miller Nelson Ball Lotus Table Lamp" (Stock ID 440950408)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.