Franco Albini's 1928 desk combines glass, steel and wood with striking clarity and balance. A clear demonstration of Albini's rationalist design philosophy and minimalist aesthetic, the design derives its appeal through simplicity of form and celebration of material, without extraneous ornamentation.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Franco Albini.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Designed by Franco Albini, 1928
- Pedestal Desk
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in Ebonized Oak or White Lacquer color
Materials Frame and legs are square steel tube with polished chrome finish.
Top is 0.5 inches clear tempered glass.
- Overall: 48 in W x 26 in D x 27.5 in H
- Pedestal: 16.5 in W x 26 in D x 8.25 in H
- Drawer: 14.2 in W x 14.2 in D x 2.5 in H
- Rear Shelf: 15.5 in W x 8.5 in D x 7 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 80D-E, 80D-L2 Catalog ID 125087 Reference ID "Knoll Albini Pedestal Desk" (Stock ID 196544909)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.