Simple elegance offering many possibilities.
Poul Kjærholm designed the PK52 Professor Desk when the Academy needed a number of tables for lecturers and students. Drawing on his cabinetmaking experience, Kjærholm developed a new table structure that showcased his mastery of steel and wood. Metal ferrules separate the steel and wood to lend this desk a dynamic, light look. Furthermore, the tabletop is reversible, allowing the user to work on both sides – or use one side for work and the other for meals or entertaining.
The PK52 Professor Desk is also available in a more compact size as the PK52A Student Desk.
Designed by Poul Kjærholm.Product Details
- Designed in 1955
- Available in Oak / Oil OR Black Laminate top finish
- Available in Black base finish
Materials Wood Oak, Black powder-coated steel. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 73.4 in W x 33.5 in D x 28.3 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: PK52, PK52 Catalog ID 36593013 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son PK52 Professor Desk" (Stock ID 5178362101805)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.