- Ships via: Inside Delivery & Package Removal
- BDI Freight Fee: $165.00
Shipping Time: Please make a selection.
- 100% Price Match Shop with Confidence: 30 Day Returns
- # SKU: Make a selection
- Quick Ship
- Inside Delivery
- Warranty Included
Why We Love It
Crafted from solid wood for lasting appeal.
Integrated wire management keeps cords organized and out of sight.
Satin-etched glass top adds an elevated touch to a traditional design.
Bringing clean lines and a modern aesthetic to your home office or commercial work space, the Sequel 20 Compact Desk from BDI is a stylish and functional addition to any home. Crafted from steel, natural wood veneers and topped with a smooth satin-etched tempered glass workspace, this desk boasts an eye-pleasing, and productive layout design. A large keyboard drawer with ample space for recharging devices features a flip-down front for a seamless look when not in use. A tilt-down ledge gives you easy access to power connections while the front panel hides cords and cables for a sophisticated, streamlined look. Top with your favorite computer or laptop and necessary organization accessories for a productive spot to crush that 9 to 5.
- Sequel 20 Collection
- Residential Use
- Multifunction system drawer features a flip down front, lined with a nonslip material, providing the ideal spot for a keyboard, mouse and rechargeable items
- The flip-down wire management ledge serves as the power hub
- Highly durable, the satin-etched tempered glass surface has a uniquely soft finish that is forgiving to dings, scratches—even fingerprints
- O-leg' design provides added rigidity
- Includes front panel
- Compatible with the Sequel 20 Compact Desk Back Panel 6108 (not included)
- Keyboard Drawer
- Easy-Access Wire Management Panel
- Weight Capacity: 75 lbs
- Available in various finishes
- Available in Charcoal Stained Ash, Chocolate Stained Walnut or Natural Walnut Compact Desk Back Panel
- Matthew Weatherly
All glass shelves and tops can be cleaned with glass cleaner
Wood and steel parts should be cleaned with a slightly damp (not saturated), clean cloth towel