The 9464 Wall Lamp, designed in the early 1950s by Paavo Tynell, is a great example of how the Finnish designer elevated illumination into an art form. The clean, sculptured brass shade lends an air of elegance with Tynell’s distinctive traits of twin dot perforation pattern combined with notched edges, making the wall lamp appealing and admirable in all its simplicity. Equally relevant today as when first introduced, the 9464 Wall Lamp fits perfectly into contemporary interiors, adding a sculptural effect to the wall whilst simultaneously creating a relaxed yet very refined indirect lighting.
Designed by Paavo Tynell.
- Designed in 1950
- Suitable for indoor use
- Hard wired
- Brass fabric wire
- Backplate: White lacquered
- Diffuser: Transparent glass, frosted on one side
- Due to natural materials surface and structure can vary
- cULus Listed
- Available in Polished Brass finish
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7.7 in W x 9.7 in D x 5.3 in H
- Cord Length: 78.7 in
- Incandescent, Halogen, LED compatible
- 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included) OR
- 46W max 120V E26 (medium base) Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 13-16W 120V E26 (medium base) 1530 Lumens, >90CRI LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU10003864 GTIN5710902837615 Catalog ID 36450337 Reference ID "Gubi 9464 Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 5171839172653)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.