Knoll Stromborg Large Rectangle TableView product information
Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the Stromborg table is constructed using a die-cast aluminum frame with steel legs and offered in a variety of refined table top surfaces. The fresh clean lines of the table are complemented by subtle details found throughout the table’s design, including a floating top and rails underneath that are available in a multitude of bright and bold colors. With so many options and sizes, the Stromborg table’s versatility ensures it has a home in any space and style.
Daniel Stromborg’s young, but already robust career is informed by a variety of evolving professional interests. After studying pre-med and comparative literature at the University of Montana, Stromborg fell into object design and furniture making. He briefly studied Interior Architecture at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, before moving to Los Angeles to study Environmental Design at The Art Center of Design in Pasadena. After stints with digital-imaging pioneer April Greiman and furniture designer Richard Holbrook, Stromborg worked with designer Don Chadwick. Accordingly, his first introduction to Knoll product design came while he worked as Lead Designer on Chadwick’s Spark Series. Stromborg left Chadwick’s studio to pursue his own projects full-time and collaborated with Knoll to create the Stromborg Table. He is currently working with his studio—The Creative Common.
Designed by Daniel Stromborg.Product Details
- Stromborg Collection
- All tops suitable for outdoor use
- Marble is treated with a topical sealer to resist stainse
- Leg finished with ultra-durable polyester powder coat
- Requires maintenance
- Legs join the extruded aluminum rails with blind assembly, seamlessly tying the leg to the cope-detailed rail
- Stainless steel hardware and fasteners
- Counter bored pockets in the aluminum rails hide all assembly hardware
- Available in various colors
- Available in Laminate - Bright White, Clear Glass or Carrara table top
Materials Stainless steel, marble, glass and laminate.
Steel legs are pretreated with a zinc-rich epoxy primer providing a robust base of protection from the elements Table base is constructed using extruded aluminum rails connected using die-cast “X” and “Y” shaped castings.
Marble top is honed, natural Cararra marble which will develop rich patina outdoors.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 36 in W x 72 in D x 29 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DS16-O118-WHT-WHT, DS16-G2-WHT-WHT, DS16-GCO-WHT-WHT, DS16-O118-WHT-CHR, DS16-G2-WHT-CHR, DS16-GCO-WHT-CHR, DS16-O118-WHT-YEL, DS16-G2-WHT-YEL, DS16-GCO-WHT-YEL, DS16-O118-WHT-LGR, DS16-G2-WHT-LGR, DS16-GCO-WHT-LGR, DS16-O118-WHT-ORG, DS16-G2-WHT-ORG, DS16-GCO-WHT-ORG, DS16-O118-WHT-BLU, DS16-G2-WHT-BLU, DS16-GCO-WHT-BLU Catalog ID 180515 Reference ID "Knoll Stromborg Large Rectangle Table" (Stock ID 272243465)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.