Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the Stromborg table is constructed using a die-cast aluminum frame with steel legs and offered in a variety of refined table top surfaces. The fresh clean lines of the table are complemented by subtle details found throughout the table’s design, including a floating top and rails underneath that are available in a multitude of bright and bold colors. With so many options and sizes, the Stromborg table’s versatility ensures it has a home in any space and style.
Daniel Stromborg’s young, but already robust career is informed by a variety of evolving professional interests. After studying pre-med and comparative literature at the University of Montana, Stromborg fell into object design and furniture making. He briefly studied Interior Architecture at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, before moving to Los Angeles to study Environmental Design at The Art Center of Design in Pasadena. After stints with digital-imaging pioneer April Greiman and furniture designer Richard Holbrook, Stromborg worked with designer Don Chadwick. Accordingly, his first introduction to Knoll product design came while he worked as Lead Designer on Chadwick’s Spark Series. Stromborg left Chadwick’s studio to pursue his own projects full-time and collaborated with Knoll to create the Stromborg Table. He is currently working with his studio—The Creative Common.
- Stromborg Collection
- All tops suitable for outdoor use
- Marble is treated with a topical sealer to resist stainse
- Leg finished with ultra-durable polyester powder coat
- Requires maintenance
- Legs join the extruded aluminum rails with blind assembly, seamlessly tying the leg to the cope-detailed rail
- Stainless steel hardware and fasteners
- Counter bored pockets in the aluminum rails hide all assembly hardware
- Available in various colors
- Available in Laminate - Bright White, Clear Glass or Carrara table top
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Daniel Stromborg.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Stainless steel, marble, and laminate.
Steel legs are pretreated with a zinc-rich epoxy primer providing a robust base of protection from the elements Table base is constructed using extruded aluminum rails connected using die-cast “X” and “Y” shaped castings.
Marble top is honed, natural Cararra marble which will develop rich patina outdoors.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 36 in W x 72 in D x 29 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DS16-O118-WHT-WHT, DS16-G2-WHT-WHT, DS16-GCO-WHT-WHT, DS16-O118-WHT-CHR, DS16-G2-WHT-CHR, DS16-GCO-WHT-CHR, DS16-O118-WHT-YEL, DS16-G2-WHT-YEL, DS16-GCO-WHT-YEL, DS16-O118-WHT-LGR, DS16-G2-WHT-LGR, DS16-GCO-WHT-LGR, DS16-O118-WHT-ORG, DS16-G2-WHT-ORG, DS16-GCO-WHT-ORG, DS16-O118-WHT-BLU, DS16-G2-WHT-BLU, DS16-GCO-WHT-BLU Catalog ID 180515 Reference ID "Knoll Stromborg Large Rectangle Table" (Stock ID 272243465)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $140.70
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.