This is made from 316 marine grade stainless steel. Barlow Tyrie use two grades of stainless steel; 316 Grade, commonly known as marine grade and 304 Grade, more commonly used for garden furniture. Both 316 and 304 are hardwearing and suitable for use in inland locations whilst 316 is for use in coastal areas, marine and heavily chlorinated environments, where oxidation could be a problem.
This table includes a circular cut-out in its center, perfect for accommodating one of Barlow Tyrie's parasols.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Equinox collection
- Available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Materials 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel and Teak. Specifications DIMENSIONS
- Overall: 38.25" W x 39.4" D x 28.6" H
- Seating: 4"
- Overall: 58.6" W x 39.4" D x 28.6" H
- Seating: 6"
- Overall: 85.25" W x 39.4" D x 28.6" H
- Seating: 8"
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2EQ10, 2EQ15, 2EQ22 Catalog ID 81902 Reference ID "Barlow Tyrie Equinox Dining Table with Teak Top" (Stock ID 176216553)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.