When it was first advertised in 1962, the Ventosa lamp was shown stuck to a bottle of whisky and a person’s forehead. Now reintroduced by FLOS, the simple suction-cup design continues to delight by bringing illumination to surfaces both expected and unexpected. You may see Ventosa installed on mirrors, cabinets, appliances, sculptures, household objects, and any other location that the imagination dreams up. Ventosa comes in a black or blue finish and features an attached power cord.
Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, responsible for some of the most iconic lighting designs in modern history, applied their signature out-of-the-box approach to this portable product. One of their most playful creations, the lightweight fixture is under six inches tall and can be rearranged at a moment’s notice.
Inspiration behind the design: Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni envisioned Ventosa as a lamp that could be installed just about anywhere. Their remarkably playful concept, born in 1962 for use in a shop’s window display, attaches to any surface—even a person’s forehead.
- Suitable for indoor use
- On/Off Switch on cord
- Available in Black or Blue finish
Designed by Achille.Designed by Pier Giacomo Castiglioni.
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Aluminum, glass, injection-molded polycarbonate. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 2.6 in Dia x 5.1 in H
- Base: 1.6 in Dia
- 1 x 5W 120V 350 Lumens, E12 (candelabra base) LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: FU941030, FU941014 Catalog ID 32985281 Reference ID "FLOS Ventosa Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4735280742445)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.