The Trapets pendant, designed by Note Design Studio, has a story to tell! In 1859, a young daredevil swung through the air on the world’s first trapeze and before long the circus act took flight at the Cirque Napoleon in Paris. Named for its shade resting blithely over its own trapeze, the Trapets is in their ECCO Collection of Performance-Driven Office + Retail Lighting. ECCO, an acronym for [E]nergy-efficient, [C]ompliant; for [C]ommercial [O]rnamentation, is a collection of light fixtures built to enhance the architectural attributes of commercial, office or retail settings.
Designed by Note Design Studio.
- Country of origin: Sweden
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Wall switch
- Cord color: clear
- Available in two sizes
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, microprisma. Specifications Dimensions
- Overall: 57.5 in W x 2.75 in H
- Shade: 55 in W x 2.75 in H
- Overall: 69.5 in W x 2.75 in H
- Shade: 67 in W x 2.75 in H
Cord Length: 72 in
- 1 x 28W 120V type T5 Linear Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 35W 120V type T5 Linear Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 8200101US, 8200301US Catalog ID 3777946 Reference ID "Zero Trapets Pendant Light" (Stock ID 2533116101)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.