In The Wind is an attempt of finding a new way, interest or answer for a lighting object based on the contemporary development of LED technology. In a time in which the light source itself can even be designed according to each object, the question would be how the lighting design should meet technology and how the light should look like. My answer is a simple, yet very fresh attempt, free from ready-made ideas, and rules based on classic lighting sources. In The Wind is a way to the future.
Designed by Arihiro Miyake.
- In the Wind Collection
- Designed by Arihiro Miyake
- Dimmable with 0-10V dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Available in Black or White finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Heads are in die-casted aluminum.
Diffusers are in opal methacrylate.
- Overall: 72 in W x 7.5 in D x 7.5 in H
- Canopy: 3 in Dia x 8.7 in H
- Cable Length: 118 in
- 3 x 6.6W 120/277 Volt 5700 Lumens, 83 CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ITW LWW 53, ITWLNW53 Catalog ID 5626838 Reference ID "Nemo In the Wind Horizontal Pendant" (Stock ID 10265792201)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.