Designed as part of the Washington Collection for Knoll, the Prism Lounge Chair and Ottoman use geometry and pattern to define form. The pieces are intended as sculptural or architectural objects that can be viewed from any side.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by David Adjaye.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Prism Collection
- Designed by David Adjaye, 2014
- Panels are assembled together using poplar wood corner blocks
- Awards: Editors Choice Award, Lounge Furniture Collection, NeoCon June 2015, USA; Metropolis Likes Award, Metropolis Magazine, June 2015, USA
- Available in 3 choices of outer shell: black , white or red gloss laminate
- Available in various upholsteries
Materials Seat is comprised of individually upholstered panels of urethane molded foam.
Base is constructed of 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood panels covered in plastic color core laminate which maintains color throughout so vibrancy is maintained from edge to edge.
- Overall: 26.75 in W x 17 in D x 16.75 in H
- Seat Height: 15.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: WL23-111G-K18821, WL23-111G-K18828, WL23-111G-K18829, WL23-111G-K18827, WL23-118G-K18821, WL23-118G-K18828, WL23-118G-K18829, WL23-118G-K18827, WL23-845G-K18821, WL23-845G-K18828, WL23-845G-K18829, WL23-845G-K18827 Catalog ID 3778096 Reference ID "Knoll Prism Ottoman" (Stock ID 2535181637)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.