Inspired by the surprising strength of the apple crates he had played on as a child, Frank Gehry created this thoroughly original collection of bentwood chair and table designs. Gehry's architecture draws its strength from the sculptural approach with which he has expanded the vocabulary of buildings. Bringing this same approach to furniture, Gehry constructed the entire collection with interwoven strips of maple. The ribbon-like designs transcend the conventions of style by focusing, as the great modernists did, on the essential challenge of deriving form from function.
Designed by Frank Gehry.Product Details
- Power Play Collection
- Seat cushion available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers for both the chair and ottoman
- Thick high resiliency foam used for cushions. Cushions snap-lock to the underside of the chair
- Frame constructed of hard white maple veneer strips, laminated 6 to 9 thick with high-bonding urea glue
- Thermo-set assembly glue provides structural rigidity without the need for metal connectors
- To maximize tension compression, limited assembly glue is used in woven seat: weaves flex in unison for spring-like comfort
- Chair back flexes for added comfort
- Clear plastic glides with mattee frost finish included
- Power Play Club Ottoman has one pair of legs that can be locked in upright position to create a slanted leg and foot rest, or can be folded underneath for low foot rest or floor cushion
- The underside of each piece is embossed with the Knoll logo and Frank Gehry's signature
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Frame in 2 inches wide hard white maple veneers laminated to 6 to 9-ply thickness with high bonding urea glue.
Cushions in 3/4 inches thick high resiliency foam.
Glides in clear plastic with matte frost finish.
- Overall: 31.4 in W x 30.1 in D x 32.9 in H
- Seat Height: 16 in
- Arm Height: 23.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 94L-GC, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K, 94L-GC-K Catalog ID 127608 Reference ID "Knoll Power Play Club Chair" (Stock ID 196995945)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $500.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.