A project that brings different languages together. A chair that combines several expressions in a single vocabulary, tracing the lines of the most traditional carved African stools and merging them with the American design of the golden years, echoing the concept of curved multilayer plywood. The result is a cultured yet wild design: it is no mere coincidence that Be bop, its name, represents the jazz movement, characterised by fast tempo and innovative harmonies. Available in white, grey and black for indoor and outdoor versions and with a gold metal finish in the indoor version only.
Designed by Ludovica.Designed by Ludovica + Roberto Palomba.Designed by Roberto Palomba.
- Be Bop Collection
- Designed in 2018
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Available in Grey, White or Black color
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Mass-dyed modified polypropylene and soft touch treatment. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 27.2 in W x 24.4 in D x 29.5 in H
- Seat Height: 13.4 in
Product Weight: 12.12 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 18.76 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5826/07, 5826/03, 5826/09 GTIN8058967291254, 8058967291230, 8058967291278 Catalog ID 29753796 Reference ID "Kartell Be Bop Chair" (Stock ID 4172697632813)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.