The 1966 Platner Easy Chair by Knoll is part of the greater Platner collection featuring distinct welded rods creating a stunningly formed base. The seat takes a bucket, driver seat that contours comfortably for an ultra homestyle feel with modern grace. Available in a series of recycled poly or wool blend fabrics, select a color swatch that creates a stand alone presence or blends to elevate your living space.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Warren Platner.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Fine modern designed easy chair
- Available in Polished Nickel or Metallic Bronze base
- Available in various upholstery options
- Designed by Warren Platner, 1966
- The Warren Platner Collection by Knoll
Materials Shell is molded fiberglass with highly resilient molded urethane foam cushion.
Base constructed of nickel-plated vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods.
Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface.
- Overall: 39.9 in W x 37 in D x 38.75 in H
- Seat Height: 18.75 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1705L-N-K152325, 1705L-N-K152328, 1705L-N-K15231, 1705L-N-K15238, 1705L-N-K152316, 1705L-N-K152315, 1705L-N-K16226, 1705L-N-K1621, 1705L-N-K1623, 1705L-N-K1627, 1705L-N-K16212, 1705L-N-K16220, 1705L-N-K16221, 1705L-N-K16222, 1705L-N-K16224, 1705L-N-K16228, 1705L-N-K16225 Catalog ID 161849 Reference ID "Knoll Platner Easy Chair" (Stock ID 242985729)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.