The Marino chair created in solid ash, references the qualities and features of ercol design classics. The smooth elegant and flowing lines are created through traditional craft, including steam bending solid timber and modern furniture making skill and techniques. The feature turned spindles, and deep cushioning combine to create a striking and contemporary chair.
Designed by Dylan Freeth.Product Details
- Country of Origin: England
- Designed in 2015
- Includes 1 back cushion and 1 seat cushion
- Available in various colors and E60003 Medley fabric
Materials Wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 29.5 in W x 33.5 in D x 33.75 in H
- Seat Height: 18 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 0700DM - E60003 Medley, 0700SB - E60003 Medley, 0700OC - E60003 Medley, 0700OE - E60003 Medley, 0700NM - E60003 Medley, 0700OG - E60003 Medley, 0700VR - E60003 Medley, 0700WG - E60003 Medley, 0700DA - E60003 Medley Catalog ID 33197691 Reference ID "L.Ercolani Marino Chair" (Stock ID 4865455161389)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.