The Logan Bi-Sectional balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout.
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
- Logan Collection
- Made in Canada
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- Soft seat and back cushions are flippable
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Stainless steel legs, hardwood frame.
Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Overall: 103 in W x 72 in D x 31 in H
- Seat Height: 19 in
- Seat Depth: 21 in
- Arm Height: 24 in
Product Weight: 216 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 122 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ECSCLOGA-andlap, ECSCLOGA-hurivo, ECSCLOGA-calant, ECSCLOGA-andpew Catalog ID 885503 Reference ID "Gus Logan Bi-Sectional" (Stock ID 389099308)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $232.00
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Gus:
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric
1 year warranty on bed frames and mechanisms
5 year warranty on leather
1 year warranty on case goods and diningContact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.