Stitched seams reinforce the elegant architectural profile, while the curvature of the cushions softens each face. The signature cast aluminum leg can be specified in chrome and painted finishes.
- Designed by Edward Barber And Jay Osgerby, 2014
- Various foam densities for enhanced comfort
- Elastic webbing seat suspension
- Pinched topstitched seaming
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Available in various fabric colors
- Available in Red, Chrome or Black Lacquer base/foot finish
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Barber Osgerby (Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby).Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Legs are die-cast aluminum with polished chrome or powder coat paint finish.
Legs have adjustable nylon glide.
Inner frame is 7/8" plywood.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 29.5 in W x 29.5 in D x 15.25 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: BO6-CRL-K152322, BO6-C-K152322, BO6-111-K152322, BO6-CRL-K15235, BO6-C-K15235, BO6-111-K15235, BO6-CRL-K152315, BO6-C-K152315, BO6-111-K152315, BO6-CRL-K152317, BO6-C-K152317, BO6-111-K152317, BO6-CRL-K152327, BO6-C-K152327, BO6-111-K152327, BO6-CRL-K152328, BO6-C-K152328, BO6-111-K152328, BO6-CRL-K13201, BO6-C-K13201, BO6-111-K13201, BO6-CRL-K13202, BO6-C-K13202, BO6-111-K13202, BO6-CRL-K13203, BO6-C-K13203, BO6-111-K13203, BO6-CRL-K13204, BO6-C-K13204, BO6-111-K13204, BO6-CRL-K13206, BO6-C-K13206, BO6-111-K13206 Catalog ID 634224 Reference ID "Knoll Barber Osgerby Small Ottoman" (Stock ID 366694977)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $148.65
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.