Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Collection is regarded as the first modern outdoor furniture and has been the category standard ever since.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Richard Schultz.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- 1966 Collection
- Designed by Richard Schultz, 1966
- Frame in a variety of outdoor powder coat finishes
- Glides included
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in two sizes
- Available in various table top/frames
Materials Tabletop is white porcelain enamel on steel.
Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat.
Stainless steel supports and connectors.
- Small: 60 in W x 38 in D x 28 in H
- Large: 90 in W x 38 in D x 28 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1966-28H-P-W-W, 1966-28H-P-W-BLU, 1966-28H-P-W-LGR, 1966-28H-P-W-YEL, 1966-28H-P-W-ORG, 1966-28H-P-W-PLM, 1966-28H-P-W-007, 1966-28H-P-14-O, 1966-90H-P-W-W, 1966-90H-P-14-O Catalog ID 1601798 Reference ID "Knoll 1966 Rectangular Dining Table" (Stock ID 460423368)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $230.40
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.