With the invisible values of design, engineering and strength, the Emeco SU Collection follows the Japanese aesthetic of ‘su‘ - meaning plain or unadorned - the idea that simplicity is not only modest, but could possibly be more appealing than luxury. SU Stools embody Emeco bones, both in form and choice of materials. SU has the iconic seat of Emeco chairs made since 1944, and is made of reclaimed and recycled materials discovered through their ongoing exploration of eco-conscious resources
Designed by Heritage.Designed by Nendo.
- Su Collection
- Designed by Nendo and Heritage
- Made in the USA in Hannover, PA
- Available in 3 finishes: Natural Anodized, Black Anodized, Wood
- Choose from 3 colors: HPL Black, HPL Grey, HPL White
- American Made
Materials Recycled aluminum, wood. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 21.6 in W x 21.6 in D x 18.5 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: SU LT SQ 24 HPL BLACK, SU LT BLACK SQ 24 HPL BLACK, SU LT WOOD SQ 24 HPL BLACK, SU LT SQ 24 HPL GRAY, SU LT BLACK SQ 24 HPL GRAY, SU LT WOOD SQ 24 HPL GRAY, SU LT SQ 24 HPL WHITE, SU LT BLACK SQ 24 HPL WHITE, SU LT WOOD SQ 24 HPL WHITE Catalog ID 12970315 Reference ID "Emeco Su Low Table" (Stock ID 9709076489)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Emeco:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.