A fab storage solution for an entryway or a bathroom, Rider Two-Tier Side Table is an updated take on French Empire style. Blackened brass legs with antiqued brass accents are capped with cast brass horse finials to create a regal vibe. The leggy base and glass shelves make this hardworking piece light and lively. Perfect as petite bookcase or next to a high-armed sofa.
- Rider Collection
- Tempered glass shelves
- Available in Matte black with antique brass finish
- Whether antiqued brass or polished nickel, their metal is finished with a clear lacquer topcoat to ensure its longevity and slow the natural patina process; Over time, a patina will still develop; Excessive exposure to moisture may hasten its appearance.
- Avoid contact with hot items.
- Wipe spills immediately. To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Never use cleaner with alcohol or solvents on metals as they may damage the surface and finish. If your metal shows signs of significant wear, consult with a professional.
- Quick Ship
Materials Matte black metal finish with antiqued brass details, tempered glass shelves, and antiqued brass horse finals. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 26 in W x 13 in D x 28 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 30 in W x 17 in D x 27 in H
Product Weight, Packaged Weight: 37 lbs.
SKU21903 GTIN848539029587 Catalog ID 21966301 Reference ID "Jonathan Adler Rider Two-Tier Side Table" (Stock ID 1313106198573)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.