Founded in 2006 by Brian Richer and Kei Ng, Castor Design is a Toronto-based industrial design firm specializing in furniture and lighting.
The Recycled Tube Light is comprised of burnt out fluorescent bulbs that are lit from within by LED light bulbs. Available lengths include 4ft, 6ft, and 8ft. There are red and black cord options.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Designed by Castor, 2005-2007
- Made in Canada
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Red or Black cord color
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Recycled fluorescent tubes, steel, rubber and hardware. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 47.1 in W x 8.1 in D x 8.1 in H
- Overall: 69.1 in W x 8.1 in D x 8.1 in H
- Overall: 93 in W x 8.1 in D x 8.1 in H
- 2 x 8W 120V 500 Lumens, 2700K E26 (medium base) LED lamp (included)
- 3 x 3.7W 120V 500 Lumens, 3000K E26 (medium base) LED lamp (included)
- 4 x 3.7W 120V 500 Lumens, 3000K E26 (medium base) LED lamp (included)
- This product complies and is certified to all North American electrical safety standards
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: TL-4-R, TL-6-R, TL-8-R, TL-4-B, TL-6-B, TL-8-B Catalog ID 564003 Reference ID "Castor Recycled Tube Light" (Stock ID 358924965)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation PolicyReturn Policy
Contact Customer Service