In 1966 the Platner Collection captured the "decorative, gentle and graceful" shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. 50 years later we are celebrating by offering the collection in 18 karat gold. This stunning dining table is the only centerpiece you'll need for an elegant mid-century modern dining room.
- Platner Collection
- Designed by Warren Platner, 1966
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Table tops in wood, clear or bronze glass, and a wide range of coated and natural marble and natural granite
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Warren Platner.Product Details
Materials Top is clear 3/8" tempered glass with bevel on underside.
Base constructed of vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods.
Finish is 18 karat gold plating.
Frame is coated with clear lacquer for protection.
Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 53.75 in Dia x 27 in H SKU3716T-GLD-G2 Catalog ID 3318176 Reference ID "Knoll Platner Gold Dining Table" (Stock ID 2057948421)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.