Poul Henningsen designed the three-shade system during 1925/1926. The first lights using the system were designed for an exhibition in Paris. His work with Louis Poulsen continued until his death in 1967. Throughout his life, PH sought to create glare-free lighting; aiming to direct light where it was most needed, and creating soft shadows while using incandescent bulbs as a light source. PH Louvre was designed for the Adventist Church in Skodsborg, Denmark, in 1957. The globe-shaped fixture is made up of 13 shades mounted on four supports. It is a simplification of the Spiral designed by Henningsen in 1942.
The fixture provides 100% glare-free light. The geometrical, spherical design is based on the principle of illuminating all surfaces at the same angle. This ensures uniform light around the fixture, illuminating both walls and ceiling. Matte painted undersurfaces and glossy top surfaces result in an attractive reflection of the diffused light, creating uniform light distribution around the fixture.
Designed by Poul Henningsen.
- PH Collection
- Designed by Poul Henningsen, 1925/1926
- Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG black PVC power cord
- Electronic constant current, class II driver for 120-277V operation and 0-10V dimming control housed inside canopy
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in 2700K or 3000K LED lamp
- Available in White finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Shades: Spun aluminum.
Frame: High luster chrome plated, extruded brass.
Housing: High luster chrome plated, spun aluminum.
- Overall: 23.6 in Dia x 25.6 in H
- Canopy: 9.4 in Dia x 4.3 in H
- Cord Length: 144 in
- 97W 120-277V, 80CRI, 2700K or 3000K LED lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5741917910, 5741917923 GTIN5703411751954, 5703411751992 Catalog ID 24067379 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen PH Louvre Pendant" (Stock ID 1536609026093)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.