PALUA Oak Trays – Set of 2 Boards The new PALUA tray comes in two different shapes that can be used separately, but that fit perfectly with each other –creating the ideal display on the window sill, counter, or table. One tray designed by German designer David Meier is good – two trays is even better! The simple, elevated construction makes the tray the ideal platform for plants, sculptures or other treasured items in the home, while also allowing for more everyday use when you replace a traditional fruit basket or serving tray with PALUA – either standing alone or together completing each other like the ideal couple. If the product is to be used with food, treat the wood with oil (sunflower oil is preferred). The oil protects the wood from discoloring and ensures the food odors and bacteria do not stick to the wood surface.
- Includes two size different boards
- Available in Oak color
Care Instructions: The serving trays can be rinsed with warm water, however, it is not recommended to soak the trays in water as this may lead to cracks in the wood.Designed by David Meier.
- Quick Ship
Materials Oak wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Round Board: 9.9 in Dia x 1.9 in H
- Square Board: 9.9 in W x 9.9 in D x 1.1 in H
SKU64243 GTIN4008832786266 Reference ID "Blomus Palua Tray Set" (Stock ID 6584199282733)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.