The Orient pendant is a flawless light design with good luminous efficacy and made from the finest quality materials. The pendant light was created by Jo Hammerborg in 1963 and relaunched by Lightyears in 2013 in close cooperation with the Hammerborg family, the heirs of Jo Hammerborg's design. The natural connection between the three components - the deep, vibrant copper, the dark grain of the rosewood top, and the tightly woven black textile cord - create an elegant, organic mode of expression. The lamp has 21/24 narrow, vertical slots at the top of the genuine copper shade allowing light to filter through. The fitting elegantly conceals the low energy light source and ensures a soft, pleasant light without any glare..
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Designed by Jo Hammerborg, 1963
- Made in Denmark
- Textile cord
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Black or Copper shade color
- UL Listed
Materials Copper finish: Copper with clear lacquer, rosewood top, textile cord.
Black finish: Aluminum, rosewood top, textile cord.
- Overall: 8.75 in Dia x 9.75 in H
- Overall: 13.5 in Dia x 14.75 in H
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Type A Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 75W max 120V E26 (medium base) Type A Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: OR100B, OR100, OR200B, OR200 Catalog ID 2682586 Reference ID "Lightyears Orient Pendant" (Stock ID 1245906181)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.